Hello, and thanks for visiting.
We collect some information every time someone visits the web site. This helps us determine who is finding the site, and how they found out about us. We advertise, and it’s important to figure out how that’s working so we can stop paying for stuff if it doesn’t get any results. For this we use Google Analytics. Google might use a tracking cookie for this purpose.
We also maintain substantial logs of each time this service is used. Since this service is location based, these logs record your location or the location of the person you’ve sent a request to. They also record the useragen string which identifies the hardware, software and browser versions of your mobile or desktop computer. The tratioanle for recording this information is twofold
- We use the information recorded to monitor the performance of our code so we can tell if code changes make improvements
- Since the service is related to emergency services and certain situations that could be life or death, logs are seen as relating to the well being of a possible subject. In this case, you could contact us directly to access the log if for some reason you do not receive the subject’s location after a request.
This information is stored on highly redundant servers with world class security. In fact, we are using Google’s infrastructure for storage. We consider this information private, and it would be a breach of good faith for us to reveal it to anyone but the original requesting party, and then only in time of a life or limb situation.
There is one condition where we might need to reveal your information, and that is when we are required by law. We will only do this when served with legal warrants, and then only after consulting a lawyer.
If you come to this web site and post in our forum you must know that anything you post is publicly available.
TEMPLATE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE collects, and the ways in which BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about transactions carried out over this website including your location, and your ip address;
- information that you provide for the purpose of using the website services your email address; and
- any other information that you send to BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE.
Using personal information
BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information, speciically your location, on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase; Where BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact BLUETOQUE SOFTWARE
- by email to email@example.com
You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.